You can book an appointment online!
You can now book your doctor’s appointment online. This saves time for you and also for our team – allowing us all to be more efficient. If you would like assistance doing this for the first time, please let us know — we’ll be happy to help get you started.
If you are not using Medeo Health, click on the link to learn more and to register. This gives you access to online booking, allows us to use secure messaging, and provides a way to do virtual visits as well. There is no cost to you for this service. There is also an App available to allow you to access these services on your phone!
Our phones and doors are open during the following times:
(Book your appointment online rather than calling to save time)
Monday — 9:00 am – 12 noon, 1 pm – 7:30pm
Tuesday — 9:00 am – 12 noon, 1 pm – 7:30pm
Wednesday — 9:00 am – 12 noon, 1 pm – 7:30pm
Thursday — 9:00 am – 12 noon, 1 pm – 7:30pm
Friday — 9:00 am – 12 noon, 1pm – 3pm
Saturday — 9:00 am – 12 noon
Sunday — Closed
Massage Therapy/Athletic Therapy Now Available!
We are excited to welcome the London Sports Injury Clinic to the Core Family! Offering Registered Massage Therapy & Athletic Therapy for rehabilitation, restoration, and injury prevention with a focus on functional movement and mobility. They also offer a Rapid Care Clinic to help accommodate those who want to get back to activities, exercise, work, or life quickly and safely. Please visit their website for more information and you are able to book online or by calling/texting 226-212-8299.
Dr. Paul Tingey’s Family Practice – Pre-registration now closed
Due to the large number of patients requests we have received, we are not accepting any more at this time. If you have already submitted your forms, we will be contacting patients for meet-and-greet appointments in the coming months.
Please DO NOT call to check on the progress of your forms as we continue to work through the ones we have received thus far.
Dr. Michael Tsui’s Family Practice – Pre-registration now closed
If you have completed a registration form for Dr Tsui’s practice, please DO NOT call the office to check on the progress of your application as he continues work through the forms we have received thus far.
Protocols during Covid-19
We are seeing patients in person. It is safe to come to the clinic and we encourage you to do so to ensure you get the right care. Phone/virtual appointments are available where appropriate or preferred.
Our health care facilities will continue to require masks as well as do active screening for Covid-19 symptoms. While the mask mandate is being lifted, the wearing of masks is still encouraged in group settings to reduce risk of additional spread and additional strain on our hospital/medical system. Thank you for your cooperation!
You should assume you have Covid-19, if you have ONE of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of Breath,
- Loss of Taste/Smell
OR if you have TWO of the following:
- Extreme Tiredness,
- Runny Nose,
- Sore Throat,
- Muscle Aches/Joint Pain,
Please note that there is now access to oral treatments for Covid-19 if you are in a high risk group (immunocompromised, unvaccinated, age over 70, multiple other health issues, for example). If you think you may qualify, please contact your family physician right away as treatment needs to be started within 5 days of having symptoms.
- If you are symptomatic, you need to assume you have Covid-19. You should self-isolate for 5 days (10 days if over 12 and have not received 2 doses of vaccine, or if immunocompromised) AND until you have had no fever for 24 hours, and have been feeling better for 24 hours. Testing is not required but rapid tests are available at various pharmacies and grocery stores.
- If you are in a high-risk group (immunocompromised, unvaccinated, age over 70, and/or multiple other health issues, for example), you may qualify for oral Paxlovid treatment. Please contact your family physician right away as treatment needs to be started within 5 days of having symptoms.
- Regarding the Rapid Antigen Tests: It has been found they these tests are not as accurate for the Omicron strain, and as many as 40% of cases may be missed. This can be improved by doing a combined oral-nasal sample. Instructions on how to do that is located here.
Regarding Covid-19 Vaccination:
With the new variants, we are encouraging everyone to get their next doses when you are eligible! (and it’s still not too late to get your first dose if you haven’t been vaccinated yet)
- You may book your appointment for vaccination at the Mass Vaccination Clinic online HERE. Or else call 226-289-3560 to do so. You may also get your vaccine at a participating PHARMACY.
- Currently everyone who is age 6 months or older is eligible for the Covid Vaccine.
- Anyone over the age of 18 is advised to have a Covid-19 vaccine booster 6 months after their last vaccination (or after they have had a Covid infection). You are eligible to get that booster as soon as 3 months if you wish.
If you need to get a copy of your vaccination receipt, you can get this from the provincial Covid-19 Vaccination site. Do not use this to book appointments for vaccines however, as London is using a different site.
If you received your Covid vaccination outside of Ontario, you may register your previous vaccination with Public Health here by following these instructions.
If you have any questions around the vaccination – how it works, safety, risks, etc. – please have a conversation with your doctor to make sure you are getting accurate information. Some general information on the Covid-19 vaccines is available here.
The Story of Our Clinic
The Core Family Health Centre is the creation of a husband and wife team: Vineet Nair, MD, CCFP and Andrea Nair, MA,CCC. It houses a group of family physicians, as well as other allied health practitioners which include psychotherapists, physiotherapists, and a pharmacy.
They started this Centre because they wanted to create an innovative and efficient clinic in which to provide high quality care. Vineet and Andrea also wanted to develop a space which was inviting, welcoming, and comfortable – both for the patients and the providers. They are very excited for the team of people that have joined the Centre and feel thankful for everyone’s incredible skills and talents.
Vineet and Andrea hope this Centre is a place where people will feel cared for, safe, helped, and respected as they try to live the healthiest life they can enjoy.
Stand up for Science
These are interesting times in the world of family medicine. Not only are we in Ontario in the midst of discussing our role, and even questioning our future, as family [...]
Happy New (School) Year! 5 Tips for Setting Successful Health Goals
I don’t know about you, but I feel like re-evaluating my schedule, my life, and my goals when September comes around and the kids go back to school. This is [...]